Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Best of the Best

I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to write for my first blog entry and what I'm going to write about for all of the following blog entries. While perusing YALSA's blog The Hub, I came across a posting with information about YALSA's 2012 Best of the BestReading Challenge.

Challenge objective: Read/listen to 25 of the 80 titles on YALSA’s 2012 Best of the Best list to finish the challenge. Bonus objective: read/listen to all 80 titles to conquer the challenge.

To register for this challenge, you just have to leave a comment on The Hub's post, here: Best of the Best Challenge


The real challenge: Where to begin?!

Hmmm...perhaps with Lauren Myracle's Shine, one of the Top Ten Best Fiction for Young Adults 


I'll keep you all updated along the way, providing reviews and other related stuff that I find amusing and/or interesting.

Happy reading! <3
Krystal






No comments:

Post a Comment